Fast Questions and Answers
- Lash Line Enhancement
- Winged Eyeliner
- Shaded Winged Eyeliner
- Smokey Eyes
A lash line enhancement is intended to add definition to the eyes or create the illusion of more lashes.
For more of a makeup look then you can go for an eyeliner which can be built up as you would with conventional makeup.
For for something more stylised you can have a flick a wing or a smokey eye shadow effect, or both.
- Totally waterproof make-up
- No more make-up in your handbag
- No more smudging or running make-up come rain or shine
- No need to wake up early to apply make-up
- No need to touch up several times a day
- Enhance your features and look your best at all times
- Long lasting low maintenance beauty treatment lasting 1 to 3 years, sometimes more
Expect minor swelling for the eyes and a light dryness will form which will fall off in a few days. During this time the pigmented area will look a little darker than your desired shade. However, after the dryness flakes off, the colour will lighten by up to 30%.
Detailed aftercare instructions will be given specific to each treatment.
I would ensure that you have at least 6 weeks before your wedding, or special occasion for best results. That’s so that you can get a follow up in and be fully healed before the wedding.